Gain greater productivity and efficiency by using OnStar features like Turn-by-Turn Navigation.
2013 Chevrolet Corvette Coupe
Corvette has carved a permanent place as an innovator in the global automotive landscape and is the top-selling high-performance sports car in its segment. From its standard 430-horsepower LS3 all-aluminum V8 engine, 190-mph performance and its 26-MPG-highway2 fuel efficiency, Corvette defines state-of-the-art technology, engineering and design among luxury sports cars year after year. And with options for personalization, the 2013 Corvette stands to reflect unparalleled distinction. Yours.
What’s new for 2013
427 Convertible Collector Edition Model and Heritage packages available
60th Anniversary packages available
New 18” and 19” wheels
6-way power seat adjuster now standard on all models
ZR1-style spoiler available on all models
SELECT STANDARD FEATURES
Features based on 1LT Coupe unless otherwise noted
Safety and Security
Dual-stage frontal and side impact air bags5 with Passenger Sensing System
OnStar® 6-month Directions & Connections Plan6 with Turn-by-Turn Navigation
Active Handling traction and stability enhancement system
Tire Pressure Monitoring System
Daytime Running Lamps and automatic lamp control
Front bucket seats, 6-way power adjuster, leather seating surfaces
Dual-zone automatic climate control, air filtration system
Driver Information Center
Tilt adjustable steering column
AM/FM stereo with CD/MP3 player, steering wheel controls, SiriusXM® Radio7 with 3-month trial
Audio input jack
Auto-dimming mirrors with compass
Power programmable door locks
6.2L 430-hp V8 engine
7.0L 505-hp V8 on 427 and Z06
6.2L Supercharged 638-hp V8 on ZR1
6-speed manual transmission
Power 4-wheel disc antilock brake system
4-wheel independent suspension
Full-function Traction Control
Variable-ratio speed-sensitive power rack-and-pinion steering
1. The Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price excludes destination freight charge, tax, title, license, dealer fees and optional equipment.
2. MPG: EPA-estimated miles per gallon, city/highway. Range based on lowest to highest ratings with available powertrain and drivetype combinations. Actual mileage may vary.
3. Seating capacity is determined by model selection and vehicle configuration, which may include optional equipment.
5. Always use safety belts and the correct child restraint for your child’s age and size, even in vehicles equipped with air bags. Even in vehicles equipped with Passenger Sensing System, children are safer when properly secured in a rear seat in an appropriate infant, child or booster seat. Never place a rear-facing infant restraint in the front seat of any vehicle equipped with an active frontal air bag. See your vehicle Owner Manual and child safety seat instructions for more information.
6. Visit OnStar.com for coverage map, system limitations and details.
7. If you subscribe after your trial period, subscriptions are continuous until you call SiriusXM to cancel. See SiriusXM Customer Agreement for complete terms at www.siriusxm.com. Other fees and taxes will apply. All fees and programming subject to change
8. Navigation Systems — map coverage includes only the 48 contiguous United States and portions of Hawaii and Canada. Not available in Alaska, Puerto Rico or the Virgin Islands.
9. Not compatible with all devices.
10. The Bluetooth word mark is a registered trademark owned by Bluetooth SIG,Inc. and any use of such mark by GM is under license. Go to gm.com/Bluetooth to find out which Bluetooth phones are compatible with the vehicle.