Gain greater productivity and efficiency by using OnStar features like Turn-by-Turn Navigation.
2013 Chevrolet Camaro Coupe
It starts when you get that first glance of the unmistakable design. Those deep-set eyes, the rear shoulders sculpted from an impressive one-piece, body side panel. Oh, there’s an immediate chemistry alright. But it’s on that first real driving date that you’ll really be hooked — because Camaro Coupe’s beauty isn’t only skin deep.
SELECT STANDARD FEATURES
Features based on 1LS unless otherwise noted.
What’s new for 2013
Chevrolet MyLink Color Touch Radio5 with 7” diagonal touch screen and optional GPS navigation6 system
New 18” and 20” aluminum wheels
New SS Performance Package
Hill Start Assist on manual transmissions
New Mojave Leather Interior option
Safety and Security
Dual-stage frontal and thorax side-impact air bags7 for driver and front passenger, with head curtain side-impact for front and rear outboard seating positions, with Passenger Sensing System
LATCH (Lower Anchors and Top tethers for Children) system
OnStar® 6-month Directions & Connections Plan8 with Turn-by-Turn Navigation
PASS-Key III theft-deterrent system
StabiliTrak® electronic stability control system with Traction Control
Daytime Running Lamps
Tire Pressure Monitoring System9
Front sport bucket seats with 6-way power and power recline
Folding rear seat with trunk pass-through
Single-zone manual air conditioning with pollen filter
AM/FM/CD/MP3 audio system with music navigator, Graphic Information Display, auxiliary input jack, outside temperature display, SiriusXM® Radio10 with 3-month trial, steering wheel controls
Bluetooth® wireless technology for select phones11
Manual rake and telescopic steering column
Driver Information Center
Power windows with express up/down
Remote keyless entry
3.6L V6 engine
6-speed manual transmission with Hill Start Assist and limited slip differential
4-wheel disc antilock brakes
Independent rear suspension
Variable-ratio power steering
Fog lamps (on non-RS Package models)
Outside power-adjustable, body-color mirrors
P245/55R18 touring tires
SELECT OPTIONAL FEATURES
Options are available on certain models only. See your Ordering Guide for details.
Leather-appointed, heated front seating surfaces
RS Package includes 20-inch x 8-inch front and 20-inch x 9-inch rear flangeless, painted aluminum wheels with Midnight Silver finish; body color roof ditch molding; high intensity discharge headlamps
Frameless auto-dimming inside rear view mirror
Remote Vehicle Starter System (auto trans only)
Audio: navigation6, Boston Acoustics premium 8-speaker audio system, USB port12, 7” diagonal Color Touch screen
Chevrolet MyLink Touch5, includes Bluetooth® streaming audio for music and select phones11; Hands-Free smartphone integration
1. The Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price excludes destination freight charge, tax, title, license, dealer fees and optional equipment.
2. MPG: EPA-estimated miles per gallon, city/highway. Range based on lowest to highest ratings with available powertrain and drivetype combinations. Actual mileage may vary.
3. Seating capacity is determined by model selection and vehicle configuration, which may include optional equipment.
5. MyLink functionality varies by model. Full functionality requires compatible Bluetooth, smartphone and USB connectivity for some devices. MyLink on Spark and Sonic does not include functionality such as enhanced voice recognition, Gracenote and CD player.
6. Navigation Systems — map coverage includes only the 48 contiguous United States and portions of Hawaii and Canada. Not available in Alaska, Puerto Rico or the Virgin Islands.
7. Always use safety belts and the correct child restraint for your child’s age and size, even in vehicles equipped with air bags. Even in vehicles equipped with Passenger Sensing System, children are safer when properly secured in a rear seat in an appropriate infant, child or booster seat. Never place a rear-facing infant restraint in the front seat of any vehicle equipped with an active frontal air bag. See your vehicle Owner Manual and child safety seat instructions for more information.
8. Visit OnStar.com for coverage map, system limitations and details.
9. Tire Pressure Monitoring System does not apply to spare tire.
10. If you subscribe after your trial period, subscriptions are continuous until you call SiriusXM to cancel. See SiriusXM Customer Agreement for complete terms at www.siriusxm.com. Other fees and taxes will apply. All fees and programming subject to change
11. The Bluetooth word mark is a registered trademark owned by Bluetooth SIG,Inc. and any use of such mark by GM is under license. Go to gm.com/Bluetooth to find out which Bluetooth phones are compatible with the vehicle.