Gain greater productivity and efficiency by using OnStar features like Turn-by-Turn Navigation.
2012 Chevrolet Volt Electric Car
The Chevrolet Volt5 is more than an electric vehicle — it's an electric vehicle with extended-range capability. Should your trip take you a little further than the electric range, a small, quiet, gas-powered onboard generator allows you to drive for hundreds of miles.
Features & Highlights
Voltec electric drive with 149 hp and 273 lb.-ft. of torque standard
Portable charge cord (120-volt) with programmable charge control standard
Standard Power 4-wheel disc antilock brake system
8 standard air bags6 standard
Standard StabiliTrak® stability enhancement system with Traction Control
Available Bose® premium 7-speaker system
Available 30 GB Hard Disk Drive for digital music storage
Available rear camera system and park assist
New Features for 2012 Include:
Passive entry for all doors and liftgate
Standard OnStar® 3 years of Directions & Connections7 with Turn-by-Turn Navigation8
Audio system with 7-in. diagonal color touch-screen and 6 speakers standard
Chevrolet MyLink available (late availability; requires iPhone or Android platform and an active OnStar subscription)
Aluminum wheels with black changeable inserts available
2. Estimated combined mpg equivalent 90 (electric) and 36 (gas). Based on GM testing. EPA estimates not yet available.
3. Seating capacity is determined by model selection and vehicle configuration, which may include optional equipment.
5. Available to order at participating dealers. Quantities limited.
6. Always use safety belts and the correct child restraint for your child's age and size, even in vehicles equipped with air bags. Even in vehicles equipped with Passenger Sensing System, children are safer when properly secured in a rear seat in an appropriate infant, child or booster seat. Never place a rear-facing infant restraint in the front seat of any vehicle equipped with an active frontal air bag. See your vehicle Owner Manual and child safety seat instructions for more information.
7. Visit onstar.com for coverage map, system limitations and details.
8. For Turn-by-Turn Navigation, antilock braking system and Directions & Connections Plan required. Turn-by-Turn Navigation not available in certain areas. Visit onstar.com for coverage map.