Discover our latest fuel solutions -- the technology, the vehicles, the emission standards, plus credits and incentives.
2012 Chevrolet Silverado Hybrid 1500 Truck
The Chevrolet Silverado Hybrid 1500 (available at participating dealers) uses GM's patented 2-Mode Hybrid system and a powerful 6.0L gas V8 engine. The Silverado Hybrid delivers highly efficient performance while maintaining full-size pickup capability.
Features & Highlights
Strong hybrid automatic transmission
Standard StabiliTrak® stability enhancement system
AM/FM stereo with CD/MP3 player and USB Port5
New Features for 2012 Include:
Navigation6 with CD/DVD player and USB Port7 available.
2. MPG: EPA-estimated miles per gallon, city/highway. Range based on lowest to highest ratings with available powertrain and drivetype combinations.
3. Seating capacity is determined by model selection and vehicle configuration, which may include optional equipment.
4. Maximum Trailer Weight ratings are calculated assuming a base vehicle, except for options necessary to achieve the rating, plus driver. The weight of other optional equipment, passengers and cargo will reduce the maximum trailer weight your vehicle can tow. See Order Guide for additional information.
5. Not compatible with all devices.
6. For Turn-by-Turn Navigation, antilock braking system and Directions & Connections Plan required. Turn-by-Turn Navigation not available in certain areas. Visit onstar.com for coverage map.
7. Not compatible with all devices.
* When properly equipped; includes weight of vehicle, passengers, cargo and equipment.