Gain greater productivity and efficiency by using OnStar features like Turn-by-Turn Navigation.
2013 Cadillac Escalade Hybrid SUV
Shouldn’t a leader be able to efficiently manage resources? The highly acclaimed 2013 Escalade Hybrid does just that. Regenerative Braking converts the vehicle’s kinetic energy into electric energy for later use by the electric motors. Active Fuel Management deactivates 4 of the 8 cylinders when possible to further reduce fuel consumption.
What’s new for 2013
Powertrain Grade Braking
SELECT STANDARD FEATURES
Safety and Security
Dual-stage front and side-impact air bags5 with Passenger Sensing System
Head curtain side-impact air bags5 with rollover sensor
StabiliTrak® stability enhancement system with Rollover Mitigation
OnStar® 1-year Directions & Connections Plan6 with Turn-by-Turn Navigation
Daytime Running Lamps with automatic exterior lamp control
Front bucket seats with 14-way power, heated and cooled, leather seating surfaces and memory
2nd-row 60/40 split-folding heated seat
50/50 removable 3rd-row seat
Rear seat audio/climate controls
Driver Information Center
Tri-zone automatic climate control
Remote Vehicle Starter System
Rear vision camera system
Power adjustable pedals
AM/FM stereo with CD/DVD/MP3, rear seat DVD entertainment, navigation7 radio, Bose® 5.1 Studio Surround, rear audio controls, USB port8, SiriusXM® Radio9 with 3-month trial, NavTraffic10, Bluetooth® wireless technology for select phones11
Vortec 6.0L V8
Hybrid automatic transmission
4-wheel disc antilock brakes with StabiliTrak®
Automatic rear locking differential
Magnetic Ride Control suspension
All-speed Traction Control
Heavy duty trailering equipment
Xenon HID headlamps with IntelliBeam
P285/45R22 all-season tires
22-inch aluminum wheels
Outside heated power-adjustable, power-folding and driver-side auto-dimming, color-keyed, mirrors with integrated turn signal indicators, ground illumination and programmable to provide curb view when in reverse
Rear Parking Assist
Side Blind Zone Alert
Rear power liftgate with liftglass
2-Mode Hybrid Features
The 2-Mode System is a patented hybrid technology with two modes optimized for city and highway driving.
First mode: At low speed and light loads, the vehicle can operate by electric power or engine power, or any combination
Second mode: Primarily for highway speeds providing electric assist and full V8 power when needed. It integrates sophisticated electronic controls, Active Fuel ManagementTM, cam phasing and late-intake valve closure for efficient engine operation
2-Mode system allows for more compact packaging because powerful electric motors are designed to fit within the space of a conventional automatic transmission
300-volt battery pack is larger than typical battery but fits in without compromising passenger space. No plug-in is required
1. The Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price excludes destination freight charge, tax, title, license, dealer fees and optional equipment.
2. MPG: EPA-estimated miles per gallon, city/highway. Range based on lowest to highest ratings with available powertrain and drivetype combinations. Actual mileage may vary.
3. Seating capacity is determined by model selection and vehicle configuration, which may include optional equipment.
4. Maximum Trailer Weight ratings are calculated assuming a base vehicle, except for options necessary to achieve the rating, plus driver. The weight of other optional equipment, passengers and cargo will reduce the maximum trailer weight your vehicle can tow. See Order Guide for additional information.
5. Always use safety belts and the correct child restraint for your child’s age and size, even in vehicles equipped with air bags. Even in vehicles equipped with Passenger Sensing System, children are safer when properly secured in a rear seat in an appropriate infant, child or booster seat. Never place a rear-facing infant restraint in the front seat of any vehicle equipped with an active frontal air bag. See your vehicle Owner Manual and child safety seat instructions for more information.
6. Visit OnStar.com for coverage map, system limitations and details.
7. Navigation Systems — map coverage includes only the 48 contiguous United States and portions of Hawaii and Canada. Not available in Alaska, Puerto Rico or the Virgin Islands.
8. Not compatible with all devices.
9. If you subscribe after your trial period, subscriptions are continuous until you call SiriusXM to cancel. See SiriusXM Customer Agreement for complete terms at www.siriusxm.com. Other fees and taxes will apply. All fees and programming subject to change.
10. Requires a subscription sold separately by SiriusXM after trial period which is continuous until you call SiriusXM to cancel. Available only in select markets. For more information, see siriusxm.com/navtraffic.
11. The Bluetooth word mark is a registered trademark owned by Bluetooth SIG,Inc. and any use of such mark by GM is under license. Go to gm.com/Bluetooth to find out which Bluetooth phones are compatible with the vehicle.
* Maximum Gross Vehicle Weight Rating (GVWR). When properly equipped, includes vehicle, passenger, cargo, and equipment.