Gain greater productivity and efficiency by using OnStar features like Turn-by-Turn Navigation.
2013 Cadillac Escalade EXT Truck
A true pioneer balances bold power with extraordinary accommodation. The 2013 Escalade EXT is a 5-passenger SUV that, thanks to its versatile Midgate® panel, can transform with ease into a 2-passenger luxury SUV with an 8’ bed. The Escalade EXT can carry and tow all the things you love in complete luxury.
What’s new for 2013
Normal mode Powertrain Grade Braking
New trailering capabilities
SELECT STANDARD FEATURES
Features based on Base 1SA model unless otherwise noted.
Safety and Security
Dual-stage front and side-impact air bags5 with Passenger Sensing System
Head curtain side-impact air bags5 with rollover sensor
StabiliTrak® stability enhancement system with Rollover Mitigation
OnStar® 1-year Directions & Connections Plan6 with Turn-by-Turn Navigation
Daytime Running Lamps and Twilight Sentinel®
Front bucket seats with 14-way power, leather seating surfaces and memory
Heated and ventilated front seats
60/40 split-bench rear seat
Driver Information Center
Dual-zone automatic climate control
Remote Vehicle Starter System
Power adjustable pedals
Rear vision camera system
AM/FM stereo with navigation7, CD/DVD/MP3, USB port8, Bose®5.1 Studio Surround, rear audio controls, SiriusXM® Radio9 with 3-month trial
Bluetooth® wireless technology for select phones11
Vortec 6.2L VVT V8 with 403 hp, E85 FlexFuel12 capability and Active Fuel Management
6-speed automatic transmission
4-wheel disc antilock brake system
Automatic rear locking differential
Road-sensing shock absorbers
Full-function traction control
Xenon HID headlamps
P265/65R18 all-season tires
18-inch aluminum wheels
Utility Enhancement System with Midgate®
SELECT OPTIONAL FEATURES
Options are available on certain models only. See your Ordering Guide for details.
1. The Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price excludes destination freight charge, tax, title, license, dealer fees and optional equipment.
2. MPG: EPA-estimated miles per gallon, city/highway. Range based on lowest to highest ratings with available powertrain and drivetype combinations. Actual mileage may vary.
3. Seating capacity is determined by model selection and vehicle configuration, which may include optional equipment.
4. Maximum Trailer Weight ratings are calculated assuming a base vehicle, except for options necessary to achieve the rating, plus driver. The weight of other optional equipment, passengers and cargo will reduce the maximum trailer weight your vehicle can tow. See Order Guide for additional information.
5. Always use safety belts and the correct child restraint for your child’s age and size, even in vehicles equipped with air bags. Even in vehicles equipped with Passenger Sensing System, children are safer when properly secured in a rear seat in an appropriate infant, child or booster seat. Never place a rear-facing infant restraint in the front seat of any vehicle equipped with an active frontal air bag. See your vehicle Owner Manual and child safety seat instructions for more information.
6. Visit OnStar.com for coverage map, system limitations and details.
7. Navigation Systems — map coverage includes only the 48 contiguous United States and portions of Hawaii and Canada. Not available in Alaska, Puerto Rico or the Virgin Islands
8. Not compatible with all devices.
9. If you subscribe after your trial period, subscriptions are continuous until you call SiriusXM to cancel. See SiriusXM Customer Agreement for complete terms at www.siriusxm.com. Other fees and taxes will apply. All fees and programming subject to change
10. Requires a subscription sold separately by SiriusXM after trial period which is continuous until you call SiriusXM to cancel. Available only in select markets. For more information, see siriusxm.com/navtraffic.
11. The Bluetooth word mark is a registered trademark owned by Bluetooth SIG,Inc. and any use of such mark by GM is under license. Go to gm.com/Bluetooth to find out which Bluetooth phones are compatible with the vehicle.
12. E85 is 85% ethanol, 15% gasoline. Visit gm.com/biofuels to see where there is an E85 station near you.
* Maximum Gross Vehicle Weight Rating (GVWR). When properly equipped, includes vehicle, passenger, cargo, and equipment.