Gain greater productivity and efficiency by using OnStar features like Turn-by-Turn Navigation.
2013 Cadillac XTS Sedan
From the innovative CUE5 driver interface, which leaps two generations ahead, to its groundbreaking safety technology, the all-new Cadillac XTS is a bold look at what the future holds. Its provocative profile pulls you in, while our revolutionary dual-mode Magnetic Ride Control and 304 HP underfoot provide immediate exhilaration. Stunningly modern, yet meticulously crafted. Powerful, yet efficient6. Tautly proportioned, yet spacious. Explore the XTS and discover a car that not only moves you, but accelerates you well into tomorrow.
SELECT STANDARD FEATURES
Features based on 1SE unless otherwise noted.
High intensity Xenon headlamps with Twilight Sentinel, cornering lamps and nighttime flash-to-pass
Illuminated door handles
Outside heated power-adjustable folding mirrors with turn signal indicators and puddle lamps
Ultrasonic Rear Parking Assist
Capless fuel tank filler
P255/45R19 all-season tires
19" polished alloy wheels
18" compact spare wheel and tire
3.6 SIDI DOHC V6 VVT engine with 304 hp and 263 lb-ft torque
6-speed automatic transmission
4-wheel antilock, 4-wheel disc Brembo brakes
Magnetic Ride Control
All-speed, engine and brake controlled traction control
Transmission oil cooler
Variable-effort power steering
Air-leveling rear suspension
Front Brembo brakes
Professional Vehicle Protection Plan (PVPP), 3-year/150,000 mile extended service agreement
Front bucket seats with leather seating surfaces and 10-way power including 4-way power lumbar
CUE Infotainment System, AM/FM stereo with dual USB ports8 and SD card slot9, includes natural voice recognition and auxiliary input jack, Bose®8-speaker system, SiriusXM® HD Radio10 with 3-month trial, CD/MP3 player
Dual-zone automatic climate control
Automatic air circulation sensor
Electronic cruise control
Power programmable door locks
Driver Information Center
Keyless Access with push-button start
Rearview backup camera
Retained accessory power
Power rake and telescopic steering column
Leather-wrapped steering wheel with tap up/tap down controls
Wood trim on steering wheel, console and center stack
Premium microfiber suede headliner
Rear center console
18 cubic feet of trunk space
Safety and Security
Dual-stage frontal, side impact, knee and head curtain side impact air bags11 for driver and front passenger, head curtain and seat side impact for outboard rear passengers; with Passenger Sensing System11
Rear child security door locks
OnStar® 1 year Directions and Connections plan12 with Turn-By-Turn Navigation
Daytime running lamps
StabiliTrak® vehicle stability enhancement system
Tire Pressure Monitoring System13
SELECT OPTIONAL FEATURES
Options are available on 1SE Livery models only. See your Ordering Guide for details.
CUE Infotainment System5 with navigation7
Rear Seat Comfort Package (includes heated rear outboard seating positions, rear window power sunshade, rear side window manual sunshades, tri-zone automatic climate control and 110 volt electrical receptacle)
Luxury Level One Package (includes Memory Package, heated and ventilated driver and front passenger seats, front seat thigh adjusters, ambient lighting accent, Bose 14 speaker studio surround system, uplevel wood trim and navigation)
Bose® Studio Surround Sound 14-speaker system with surround amplifier
3. Seating capacity is determined by model selection and vehicle configuration, which may include optional equipment.
5. Full functionality requires compatible Bluetooth and smartphone. Some devices require USB connectivity.
6. EPA-estimated mpg 17 city / 28 highway, FWD. EPA-estimated mpg 17 city / 26 highway, AWD.
7. Navigation Systems — map coverage includes only the 48 contiguous United States and portions of Hawaii and Canada. Not available in Alaska, Puerto Rico or the Virgin Islands.
8. Not compatible with all devices.
9. Full functionality requires compatible Bluetooth and Smartphone. Some devices require USB connectivity.
10. If you subscribe after your trial period, subscriptions are continuous until you call SiriusXM to cancel. See SiriusXM Customer Agreement for complete terms at www.siriusxm.com. Other fees and taxes will apply. All fees and programming subject to change
11. Always use safety belts and the correct child restraint for your child’s age and size, even in vehicles equipped with air bags. Even in vehicles equipped with Passenger Sensing System, children are safer when properly secured in a rear seat in an appropriate infant, child or booster seat. Never place a rear-facing infant restraint in the front seat of any vehicle equipped with an active frontal air bag. See your vehicle Owner Manual and child safety seat instructions for more information.
12. Visit OnStar.com for coverage map, system limitations and details.
13. Tire Pressure Monitoring System does not apply to spare tire.