Gain greater productivity and efficiency by using OnStar features like Turn-by-Turn Navigation
2013 Cadillac SRX Luxury Crossover SUV
The 2013 SRX is a daringly distinctive luxury crossover that serves up equal doses of refinement and exhilaration. From its bold exterior design to the subtle elegance of available heated and ventilated seats, the SRX is pure Cadillac.
What’s new for 2013
Side Blind Zone Alert
Rear Cross-Traffic Alert
New 20” chrome wheels
CUE Infotainment System with 8” touch screen
New Driver Awareness Package
SiriusXM® Radio5 and HD Radio with 3-month trial
Bose® speaker systems with Active Noise Cancellation
Instrument cluster with dual reconfigurable color display
SELECT STANDARD FEATURES
Features based on 1SA unless otherwise noted.
Safety and Security
Dual-stage air bags6 for frontal and side-impact, driver and right front passenger and head curtain side-impact, front and rear outboard seating positions, includes Passenger Sensing System
OnStar® 1-year Directions & Connections Plan7 with Turn-by-Turn Navigation
StabiliTrak® stability enhancement system
Theft-deterrent alarm system and PASS-Key III theft-deterrent system
Daytime Running Lamps and Twilight Sentinel®
Tire Pressure Monitoring System8
Front reclining bucket seats with 8-way driver power adjuster
Rear 60/40 split-folding seats with recline
AM/FM stereo, single disc CD player, dual USB ports9, SD card slot and auxiliary jack with SiriusXM® HD Radio5 with 3-month trial, and Bose® premium 8-speaker system
Dual-zone automatic climate control
Manual rake and telescopic steering column
Leather-wrapped steering wheel with controls
Programmable power door locks
Bluetooth®10 streaming audio for music and select phones
Front- or all-wheel drive
3.6L VVT V6 with SIDI-308 hp
6-speed automatic transmission with tap-up/tap-down shifting
Full-function traction control
4-wheel disc antilock brakes
Power rack-and-pinion steering
Intermittent front windshield wipers
Outside heated power-adjustable mirrors
P235/65R18 H-rated all-season tires
Painted cast aluminum wheels
SELECT OPTIONAL FEATURES
Options are available on certain models only. See your Ordering Guide for details.
Tri-zone automatic climate control with individual climate settings for driver, right-front passenger and rear passengers
1. The Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price excludes destination freight charge, tax, title, license, dealer fees and optional equipment.
2. MPG: EPA-estimated miles per gallon, city/highway. Range based on lowest to highest ratings with available powertrain and drivetype combinations. Actual mileage may vary.
3. Seating capacity is determined by model selection and vehicle configuration, which may include optional equipment.
4. Maximum Trailer Weight ratings are calculated assuming a base vehicle, except for options necessary to achieve the rating, plus driver. The weight of other optional equipment, passengers and cargo will reduce the maximum trailer weight your vehicle can tow. See Order Guide for additional information.
5. If you subscribe after your trial period, subscriptions are continuous until you call SiriusXM to cancel. See SiriusXM Customer Agreement for complete terms at www.siriusxm.com. Other fees and taxes will apply. All fees and programming subject to change.
6. Always use safety belts and the correct child restraint for your child’s age and size, even in vehicles equipped with air bags. Even in vehicles equipped with Passenger Sensing System, children are safer when properly secured in a rear seat in an appropriate infant, child or booster seat. Never place a rear-facing infant restraint in the front seat of any vehicle equipped with an active frontal air bag. See your vehicle Owner Manual and child safety seat instructions for more information.
7. Visit OnStar.com for coverage map, system limitations and details.
8. Tire Pressure Monitoring System does not apply to spare tire.
9. Not compatible with all devices.
10. The Bluetooth word mark is a registered trademark owned by Bluetooth SIG,Inc. and any use of such mark by GM is under license. Go to gm.com/Bluetooth to find out which Bluetooth phones are compatible with the vehicle.
11. Navigation Systems — map coverage includes only the 48 contiguous United States and portions of Hawaii and Canada. Not available in Alaska, Puerto Rico or the Virgin Islands
*Maximum Gross Vehicle Weight Rating (GVWR). When properly equipped, includes vehicle, passenger, cargo, and equipment.