Gain greater productivity and efficiency by using OnStar features like Turn-by-Turn Navigation
2013 Cadillac Escalade SUV
Recognition is the direct result of leadership, case in point: the 2013 Cadillac Escalade. The most acclaimed luxury SUV continues to set the standard with commanding power in the form of a 6.2L 403 HP V8 engine that moves the Escalade from 0-60 in 6.8 seconds. An impressive list of standard features includes navigation with a rear-view camera, heated and cooled front seats and Tri-Zone Climate Control. The 2013 Escalade: Technology and performance have never been more dramatically aligned.
What’s new for 2013
Powertrain Grade Braking (normal mode)
SELECT STANDARD FEATURES
Features based on base model unless otherwise noted.
Safety and Security
Dual-stage front and side-impact air bags5 with Passenger Sensing System
Head curtain side-impact air bags5 with rollover sensor
StabiliTrak® stability enhancement system with Rollover Mitigation
OnStar® 1-year Directions & Connections Plan6 with Turn-by-Turn Navigation
Daytime Running Lamps and Twilight Sentinel®
Front bucket seats with 14-way power, heated and ventilated, leather seating surfaces and memory
Middle-row reclining bucket seats, heated
50/50 removable 3rd-row seat
Floor console with rear seat audio and climate controls
Driver Information Center
Tri-zone automatic climate control
Remote Vehicle Starter System
Rear vision camera system
Power adjustable pedals
Audio system with navigation8, AM/FM/SiriusXM® Radio9 with 3-month trial with MP3/CD/DVD, rear audio controls, Bose®, voice recognition and USB10
Bluetooth® wireless technology for select phones11 and audio
Vortec 6.2L VVT V8 with 403 hp, E85 FlexFuel12 capability and Active Fuel ManagementTM
6-speed automatic transmission
4-wheel disc antilock brakes
Automatic rear locking differential
Automatic level control
Road-sensing shock absorbers
Full-function traction control
Xenon HID headlamps
P265/65R18 all-season tires
18-inch aluminum wheels
Power folding rearview mirrors with ground illumination, turn signals, curb-tilt, driver autodimming
Ultrasonic Rear Parking Assist
Rear power liftgate with liftglass
SELECT OPTIONAL FEATURES
Options are available on certain models only. See your Ordering Guide for details.
Livery Package (ZR3)
Side Blind Zone Alert
Middle-row 60/40 split-folding seat
Second-row bench power release
Heated steering wheel
Rear-seat DVD entertainment system
Magnetic Ride Control suspension
22-inch aluminum wheels
Power-retractable assist steps
Premium Appearance Package, including unique body color upper and lower grilles, modified side vents to match grille, body color body side molding, body color door handles, new rear fascia with dual exhaust outlets, tinted clear CHMSL and tail lamps, new rear two piece appliqué and badge, 22” 7-spoke ultra-bright machined finish aluminum wheels with painted accents
1. The Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price excludes destination freight charge, tax, title, license, dealer fees and optional equipment.
2. MPG: EPA-estimated miles per gallon, city/highway. Range based on lowest to highest ratings with available powertrain and drivetype combinations. Actual mileage may vary.
3. Seating capacity is determined by model selection and vehicle configuration, which may include optional equipment.
4. Maximum Trailer Weight ratings are calculated assuming a base vehicle, except for options necessary to achieve the rating, plus driver. The weight of other optional equipment, passengers and cargo will reduce the maximum trailer weight your vehicle can tow. See Order Guide for additional information.
5. Always use safety belts and the correct child restraint for your child’s age and size, even in vehicles equipped with air bags. Even in vehicles equipped with Passenger Sensing System, children are safer when properly secured in a rear seat in an appropriate infant, child or booster seat. Never place a rear-facing infant restraint in the front seat of any vehicle equipped with an active frontal air bag. See your vehicle Owner Manual and child safety seat instructions for more information.
6. Visit OnStar.com for coverage map, system limitations and details.
7. Requires a subscription sold separately by SiriusXM after trial period which is continuous until you call SiriusXM to cancel. Available only in select markets. For more information, see siriusxm.com/navtraffic.
8. Navigation Systems — map coverage includes only the 48 contiguous United States and portions of Hawaii and Canada. Not available in Alaska, Puerto Rico or the Virgin Islands
9. If you subscribe after your trial period, subscriptions are continuous until you call SiriusXM to cancel. See SiriusXM Customer Agreement for complete terms at www.siriusxm.com. Other fees and taxes will apply. All fees and programming subject to change.
10. The Bluetooth word mark is a registered trademark owned by Bluetooth SIG,Inc. and any use of such mark by GM is under license. Go to gm.com/Bluetooth to find out which Bluetooth phones are compatible with the vehicle.
11. Not compatible with all devices.
12. E85 is 85% ethanol, 15% gasoline. Visit gm.com/biofuels to see where there is an E85 station near you.
* Maximum Gross Vehicle Weight Rating (GVWR). When properly equipped, includes vehicle, passenger, cargo, and equipment.