Gain greater productivity and efficiency by using OnStar features like Turn-by-Turn Navigation.
2013 Cadillac CTS-V Coupe
The 2013 Cadillac CTS-V Coupe, it’s pure adrenaline on wheels. From the world’s fastest family of production cars comes a coupe that satisfies more than just driving enthusiasts, it inspires true automotive fanatics.
SELECT STANDARD FEATURES
Features based on CTS Coupe 1SB unless otherwise noted.
Safety and Security
Dual-stage frontal driver, dual-depth frontal passenger air bags5 with Passenger Sensing System, driver and right-front passenger side impact and front and rear outboard head curtain
OnStar® 1-year Directions & Connections Plan6 with Turn-by-Turn Navigation
PASS-Key III theft-deterrent system
Daytime Running Lamps and Twilight Sentinel®
StabiliTrak® stability enhancement system
Tire Pressure Monitoring System7
Front bucket seats with 8-way power adjustment
Rear split-folding seat
Dual-zone automatic climate control
Remote Vehicle Starter System
Remote Keyless Entry with Keyless Access and Keyless Start
Driver Information Center
Auto-dimming rearview mirror
Manual rake wheel and telescopic steering column
AM/FM/SiriusXM® Radio8 with 3-month trial, single-slot CD player and MP3 playback, auxiliary input jack, Radio Data System (RDS) and Bose®8-speaker system
Bluetooth® wireless technology for select phones9
3.6L V6 SIDI DOHC VVT engine with 318 hp and 275 lb.-ft. torque
6-speed automatic transmission
4-wheel disc antilock system with electronic parking brake
Limited slip differential
All-speed, brake and engine controlled Traction Control
Independent 4-wheel suspension
Power rack-and-pinion steering
Intermittent windshield wipers
High intensity discharge headlamps with Adaptive Forward Lighting System and flash-to-pass
Folding, heated power rearview mirrors
Ultrasonic Rear Park Assist
P235/50R18 front and P265/45R18 rear V-rated all-season tires
1. The Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price excludes destination freight charge, tax, title, license, dealer fees and optional equipment.
2. MPG: EPA-estimated miles per gallon, city/highway. Range based on lowest to highest ratings with available powertrain and drivetype combinations. Actual mileage may vary.
3. Seating capacity is determined by model selection and vehicle configuration, which may include optional equipment.
5. Always use safety belts and the correct child restraint for your child’s age and size, even in vehicles equipped with air bags. Even in vehicles equipped with Passenger Sensing System, children are safer when properly secured in a rear seat in an appropriate infant, child or booster seat. Never place a rear-facing infant restraint in the front seat of any vehicle equipped with an active frontal air bag. See your vehicle Owner Manual and child safety seat instructions for more information.
6. Visit OnStar.com for coverage map, system limitations and details.
7. Tire Pressure Monitoring System does not apply to spare tire.
8. If you subscribe after your trial period, subscriptions are continuous until you call SiriusXM to cancel.See SiriusXM Customer Agreement for complete terms at www.siriusxm.com. Other fees and taxes will apply. All fees and programming subject to change
9. The Bluetooth word mark is a registered trademark owned by Bluetooth SIG,Inc. and any use of such mark by GM is under license. Go to gm.com/Bluetooth to find out which Bluetooth phones are compatible with the vehicle.
10. Navigation Systems — map coverage includes only the 48 contiguous United States and portions of Hawaii and Canada. Not available in Alaska, Puerto Rico or the Virgin Islands