Gain greater productivity and efficiency by using OnStar features like Turn-by-Turn Navigation.
2013 Cadillac ATS
How did we create a world-class Cadillac like no other? By building a compact luxury sport sedan that’s as nimble and exhilarating as it is luxurious and technologically advanced. By benchmarking the world’s best luxury sport sedans and aiming even higher. And, finally, by testing its limits on some of the most punishing proving grounds on earth.
SELECT OPTIONAL FEATURES
Options are available on certain models only. See your Ordering Guide for details.
Safety and Security
Available Forward Collision Alert with radar and camera technology that detects possible front-end collision threats and alerts you using visual warnings and the Safety Alert Seat, giving you additional time to react
Available Side Blind Zone Alert5 – Using radar technology, this system lets drivers know when a vehicle is in their blind spot using an alert built into the exterior rear view mirrors.
Available Rear Cross-Traffic Alert
From the ATS’s available supple leather seating—offered in an array of rich colors—to the fine accents of exotic wood, real aluminum or carbon fiber trim
The ATS reveals its refined side in its detailed stitching and precise cut-and-sewn interior.
The welcome warmth of the available heated front seats and steering wheel is the perfect antidote for a cold winter morning.
Welcome to your personal concert hall. Immerse your auditory senses with the Bose® Premium Audio System. Upgrade to the available ten-speaker surround sound system, which complements the SiriusXM6 and HD radio, you’ll experience a unique acoustic environment wherever the road takes you.
Choose from three engines, like the powerful and efficient 2.0L turbo that delivers an impressive 272 HP; Cadillac’s award-winning 3.6L V6 engine that boasts 321 HP; or an exhilarating 2.5L engine that, along with the 2.0L turbo, offers over 30 mpg highway fuel economy2.
Delivering the ultimate in driver control, the available Tremec 6-speed manual transmission was designed exclusively for the ATS and is available on the powerful 272 HP 2.0L turbo engine with RWD.
A highly acclaimed manufacturer of steering systems, ZF created the electric assist speed-sensitive steering rack for the ATS. It not only helps save fuel by eliminating the traditional power-robbing hydraulic pump, but also delivers precise feel with the perfect amount of effort.
Whether you prefer the performance-tuned Rear-Wheel Drive or the available all-weather capable All-Wheel Drive, the ATS was purposefully engineered to deliver exceptional handling and control.
Integrated Rear Spoiler
The ATS’s available vertical headlamps with LED light signatures are as brilliantly designed as they are just plain brilliant.
Sculpted Side mirrors
Active Aero Grille Shutters
Part beautiful accent, part beacon, the ATS’s available illuminating door handles light up, making them easier to locate.
1. The Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price excludes destination freight charge, tax, title, license, dealer fees and optional equipment.
2. MPG: EPA-estimated miles per gallon, city/highway. Range based on lowest to highest ratings with available powertrain and drive type combinations. Actual mileage may vary.
3. Seating capacity is determined by model selection and vehicle configuration, which may include optional equipment.
4. Maximum Trailer Weight ratings are calculated assuming a base vehicle, except for options necessary to achieve the rating, plus driver. The weight of other optional equipment, passengers and cargo will reduce the maximum trailer weight your vehicle can tow. See Order Guide for additional information.
5. Before making a lane change, always check the SBZA display, check the side and inside rear mirrors, look over your shoulder for vehicles and hazards, and start the turn signal.
6. If you subscribe after your trial period, subscriptions are continuous until you call SiriusXM to cancel. See SiriusXM Customer Agreement for complete terms at www.siriusxm.com. Other fees and taxes will apply. All fees and programming subject to change.