The all-new GM Business Choice4 is an enhanced incentive program specifically designed for business owners who use their vehicles for work-related purposes. Available when you purchase or lease eligible, new Chevrolet or GMC vehicles, the new Business Choice provides Business Choice Maintenance1, plus valuable Upfit Cash Allowance2,4,5 or GM Accessory Cash Allowance2,6 you can stack with retail offers for increased savings.
NEW BUSINESS CHOICE MAINTENANCE 1
Our all-new two-year/30,000-mile Business Choice Maintenance keeps your fleet running at peak condition. It includes lube, oil and oil filter service, tire rotation (extra charge for tire rotation for dual rear wheel vehicles) and a 27-point inspection process.
Put them all together and make a great deal. Simply stack your Business Choice Cash Allowance2 offers with available retail offers and you may save even more money.
Am I eligible?
Business owners will need to answer the following questions from dealers:
1. Are you a business owner?
2. Is the vehicle used in the day-to-day operation of your business and not solely for transportation purposes?
3. Can you provide one of the following eligible business documents that identifies you as the owner of the business?
GM Fleet Account Number (FAN)
DBA (Doing Business As)
Sales Tax License
State Business License or State/Federal Business Tax ID Certificate
State Occupational License for Trade (For example: plumbers, electricians, contractors, etc.)
Municipalities (in lieu of bid assistance, vehicle must be in the name of the municipality)
Municipal Business License
Prior-year Schedule C (Form 1040) or Schedule F (Form 1040-farmers only)
Crop or Livestock Insurance
Federal Land Use Restriction and/or Land Grant Subsidiary Documentation
1. According to your vehicle's recommended maintenance schedule for up to two years or 30,000 miles, whichever comes first. Does not include air filters. Covers six oil changes for gasoline engines and four oil changes for diesel. Extra charge may apply for dual rear wheel tire rotations. See participating dealer for restrictions and complete details.
2. Not valid with all offers. See dealer for details. Take delivery by 9/30/14. Amounts include parts and labor. Upfit cash is also available for the transfer of an existing upfit.
3. Excludes certain commercial packages. See dealer for full details and restrictions.
5. IMPORTANT NOTE ABOUT ALTERATIONS AND WARRANTIES Installations or alterations to the original equipment vehicle or chassis as distributed by General Motors are not covered by the General Motors New Vehicle Limited Warranty. The special body company, assembler, equipment installer or upfitter is solely responsible for warranties on the body or equipment and any alterations (or any effect of the alterations) to any of the parts, components, systems or assemblies installed by GM. GM is not responsible for the safety or quality of design, features, materials or workmanship of any alterations by such suppliers.
6. Fully backed by GM. GM Accessories permanently installed at the time of new-vehicle delivery are covered under the New-Vehicle Limited Warranty. If installed after delivery, coverage on parts and labor is for the balance of the new-vehicle warranty or a minimum of 12 months or 12,000 miles, whichever comes first. GM Accessories not requiring installation or purchased over the counter carry a 12-month limited warranty on parts only. Does not apply to licensed products.
7. Customers will need to spend at least $500, but no more than $1200 in order to be eligible for this allowance.
8. Adrian Steel van equipment is warranted to be free from defects in material and workmanship, under normal use and service, for a period of 3 years or 36,000 miles, whichever occurs first from the date of delivery to the original retail purchaser when installed by an authorized Adrian Steel distributor. Adrian Steel is a registered trademark of Adrian Steel. Adrian Steel packages available via ship-thru for $200. See dealer for details.
9. Require box delete (ZW9) or field box removal.
10. Requires available Snow Plow Prep Package (VYU) and Snow Plow Upfit. Snow Plow Upfit cash is good for the transfer of an existing Snow Plow.