Gain greater productivity and efficiency by using OnStar features like Turn-by-Turn Navigation.
2013 Buick LaCrosse Luxury Sedan
With the 2013 LaCrosse, our engineers set out to elevate your ride from just another drive to an experience that embraces all the senses. Surround yourself with advanced, in-car, available innovations like premium entertainment, advanced technology and expertly tuned handling. It’s understated luxury at its best.
What's New For 2013
IntelliLink5 standard on all MY13 audio systems
New audio system with navigation6
SELECT STANDARD FEATURES
Features based on 1SB model unless otherwise noted.
Power-adjustable, heated rearview mirrors with integrated turn signal indicators, ground illumination and driver- side memory and auto-dimming feature (all models except base)
P235/50R17 all-season tires and tire repair kit
Ecotec 2.4L 4-cyl. engine with Direct Injection and eAssist Technology 6-speed automatic transmission
Power 4-wheel antilock disc brakes
4-wheel independent suspension
Power electric rack-and-pinion steering
Safety and Security
Dual-stage front and head curtain side-impact air bags7 with Passenger Sensing System7
3-point safety belts, all positions
Rear child electrical security locks
OnStar®6-month Directions & Connections Plan12 with Turn-by-Turn Navigation
PASS-Key III theft-deterrent system
Content theft alarm
Daytime Running Lamps
Tire Pressure Monitoring System11
StabiliTrak® stability control with Traction Control
4-wheel antilock, 4-wheel disc with Brake Assist
Bluetooth®8 wireless technology for select phones and music
Front bucket seats with 8-way power driver seat
Dual-zone automatic climate control and air filtration system
Floor console with sliding armrest and multi-level storage
Ice Blue ambient lighting
Full instrumentation including tachometer, Driver Information Center, compass
Remote Keyless Entry
Tilt/telescoping adjustable steering column
Programmable power door locks
AM/FM/SiriusXM® Radio8 with 3-month trial with MP3 CD player, USB and AUX port9, IntelliLink5 with 8" color LED touch screen display and MP3/WMA playback
SELECT OPTIONAL FEATURES
Options are available on certain models only. See your Ordering Guide for details.
Rear seat-mounted thorax air bags7
Rear Vision Camera
Leather Package including heated leather-appointed front seats, halogen projector fog lamps
E-Z Key Passive Entry System
IntelliLink5 with 8” diagonal touch screen display, AM/FM/SiriusXM® Radio8, single CD/DVD player and MP3 player with navigation6, GPS navigation2 system, USB port9, Radio Data System and auxiliary input jack
Oversized power sunroof
Ultrasonic Rear Parking Assist
3.6L SIDI V6 engine with 303 hp
E85 FlexFuel capability10
Remote Vehicle Starter System
17",18" or 19" aluminum wheels
Sport Package including HiPer Strut front suspension
2. MPG: EPA-estimated miles per gallon, city/highway. Range based on lowest to highest ratings with available powertrain and drivetype combinations.
3. Seating capacity is determined by model selection and vehicle configuration, which may include optional equipment.
5. Full functionality requires compatible Bluetooth and Smartphone. Some devices require USB connectivity.
6. Navigation Systems — map coverage includes only the 48 contiguous United States and portions of Hawaii and Canada. Not available in Alaska, Puerto Rico or the Virgin Islands.
7. Always use safety belts and the correct child restraint for your child’s age and size, even in vehicles equipped with air bags. Even in vehicles equipped with Passenger Sensing System, children are safer when properly secured in a rear seat in an appropriate infant, child or booster seat. Never place a rear-facing infant restraint in the front seat of any vehicle equipped with an active frontal air bag. See your vehicle Owner Manual and child safety seat instructions for more information.
8. If you subscribe after your trial period, subscriptions are continuous until you call SiriusXM to cancel. See SiriusXM Customer Agreement for complete terms at www.siriusxm.com. Other fees and taxes will apply. All fees and programming subject to change Not compatible with all devices.
9. E85 is 85% ethanol, 15% gasoline. Visit gm.com/biofuels to see where there is an E85 station near you.
10. Tire Pressure Monitoring System does not apply to spare tire.
11. The Bluetooth word mark is a registered trademark owned by Bluetooth SIG,Inc. and any use of such mark by GM is under license. Go to gm.com/Bluetooth to find out which Bluetooth phones are compatible with the vehicle.
12. Visit OnStar.com for coverage map, system limitations and details.