Gain greater productivity and efficiency by using OnStar features like Turn-by-Turn Navigation.
2013 Buick Encore
You might not expect a 5-passenger crossover to be as finely crafted as a Swiss watch, as tech-savvy as your dream entertainment center and agile enough to maneuver through any narrow city street. But from now on you will. Introducing Encore. The luxury crossover with premium materials, ingenious design, flexible storage and purposeful technology. It’s like we knew exactly what you were missing in a crossover, and created the versatile Encore for you.
SELECT STANDARD FEATURES
Safety and Security
10 standard air bags5 including driver and front passenger frontal air bags, driver and front passenger knee air bags5, front and rear thorax air bags5 (all outboard positions), side curtain air bags5 for front and rear outboard passengers
StabiliTrak® with traction control
Four-wheel disc brakes with ABS and electronic brake force distribution
Cornering brake control and brake assist
OnStar®6-month Directions and Connections Plan6
Quiet Tuning with active noise cancellation technology
7” color connected radio with IntelliLink7 voice activated radio with CD/XM/USB8
Leather-wrapped steering wheel with audio controls
Touches of warm wood tones and chrome accents, with ice blue ambient lighting
Premium seats with high-density foam and contemporary cloth/leatherette
Six-way, power-adjustable driver’s seat with lumbar adjustments
Fold flat 2nd row seats and front passenger flat-folding seat
Ecotec 1.4L turbo four-cylinder engine with 140 horsepower
Six-speed automatic transmission
MacPherson strut front and compound crank (torsion beam) rear suspension
Column-mounted, variable-effort electric power steering
1. The Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price excludes destination freight charge, tax, title, license, dealer fees and optional equipment.
3. Seating capacity is determined by model selection and vehicle configuration, which may include optional equipment.
5. Always use safety belts and the correct child restraint for your child’s age and size, even in vehicles equipped with air bags. Even in vehicles equipped with Passenger Sensing System, children are safer when properly secured in a rear seat in an appropriate infant, child or booster seat. Never place a rear-facing infant restraint in the front seat of any vehicle equipped with an active frontal air bag. See your vehicle Owner Manual and child safety seat instructions for more information.
6. Visit OnStar.com for coverage map, system limitations and details.
7. IntelliLink functionality varies by model. Full functionality requires compatible Bluetooth® and smartphone, and USB connectivity in some devices.
8. Not compatible with all devices.
9. The Bluetooth word mark is a registered trademark owned by Bluetooth SIG,Inc. and any use of such mark by GM is under license. Go to gm.com/Bluetooth to find out which Bluetooth phones are compatible with the vehicle.
10. Navigation Systems — map coverage includes only the 48 contiguous United States and portions of Hawaii and Canada. Not available in Alaska, Puerto Rico or the Virgin Islands.