1. 2015 GM BUSINESS CHOICE PROGRAM REQUIREMENTS: The 2015 GM Business Choice Program is valid from October 1, 2014, through September 30, 2015. You must purchase or lease your vehicle during the program period and be prepared to provide proof of your business. Vehicle must be used in the day-to-day operation of the business and not solely for transportation purposes. This program may not be compatible with other offers or incentive programs. Consult with your Chevrolet or GMC dealer for program compatibility and other restrictions. For complete program requirements, including information regarding offers, vehicles, equipment, options, warranties, and ordering, consult your Chevrolet or GMC dealer.
2. On select models starting with 2014. Eligible vehicles include purchased or leased new 2014 Chevrolet, Buick or GMC cars, trucks or crossovers in the U.S. Covers scheduled oil changes with filter, tire rotations, and 27-point inspections, according to your new vehicle’s recommended maintenance schedule, for a maximum of four service events within 2 years or 24,000 miles, whichever comes first. Does not include air filters. See dealer for other restrictions and complete details.
3. For more information,visit Kelley Blue Book’s KBB.com. Kelley Blue Book is a registered trademark of Kelley Blue Book Co., Inc.
4. Not available with lease, special finance, and some other offers. Take delivery by 12/31/15. See dealer for details.
5. To qualify, vehicle must be used in day-to-day operations of your business and not solely for personal/non-business-related transportation purposes. Not valid with all offers. See dealer for full details and restrictions. Take delivery by 9/30/15. Amount includes parts and labor.
6. IMPORTANT NOTE ABOUT ALTERATIONS AND WARRANTIES: Installations or alterations to the original-equipment vehicle or chassis as distributed by General Motors are not covered by the General Motors New-Vehicle Limited Warranty. The special body company, assembler, equipment installer, or upfitter is solely responsible for warranties on the body or equipment and any alterations (or any effect of the alterations) to any of the parts, components, systems, or assemblies installed by GM. GM is not responsible for the safety or quality of design, features, materials, or workmanship of any alterations by such suppliers.
7. Based on year-over-year sales growth Jan.–Apr. 2014 vs. Jan.–Apr. 2015